Gaming Humor Classics
10 Things I Learned While Gaming
- Before facing the dragon, I’m not allowed to glaze the elf.
- When a man is at -9 HP, it’s not the best time for my cleric to convert him.
- My thief’s motto is not "You take care of the orcs, I take care of the traps".
- I am not allowed to convince the entire party to play R2 units.
- Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting, especially if I’m a paladin.
- Polka is not appropriate marching music.
- At no point can I justify spending force points on a seduction check.
- I cannot forge a +1 Sword of Brad's Min/Maxed Paladin/Monk Slaying.
- There is no such thing as a Gnomish Pygmy War Rhino.
- There is no such thing as a Club +3 of Cup Checks.