Gaming Humor Classics
10 Things I Learned While Gaming
- I am not allowed to convince the entire party to sit on the same side of the table.
- Collateral Damage Man is not an appropriate name for a superhero.
- The paladin's alignment is not Lawful Anal.
- I cannot convince the Solo he has a cortex bomb when he really doesn't.
- Character descriptions cannot contain two of the following words: Slavic, Tone-deaf, Karaoke, Musician.
- There is no feat called Death Blossom.
- I am not allowed to convince the entire party to play R2 units.
- I have neither the touch nor the power.
- "Kill them all and let God sort them out" is not a real battle plan.
- "How to Serve Dragons" is not a cookbook.