Gaming Humor Classics
10 Things I Learned While Gaming
- I’m not allowed to spend all 100 character points on 1 point skills.
- I’m not allowed to create a character that speaks every language except ones the party speaks.
- I can only taunt the ranger about his lack of swimming after I save him.
- In the middle of a black op, I cannot ask a guard to validate parking.
- I’m not allowed to commission a pistol that costs more than a sedan.
- I cannot forge a +1 Sword of Brad's Min/Maxed Paladin/Monk Slaying.
- I’m not allowed to serenade the party even if my character has an internal tape deck.
- My musical instrument does not double as a personal flotation device.
- I will pick a more traditional paladin weapon instead of a sledgehammer.
- I will not propose to every noblewoman at the royal ball until I crit my charisma check.